• training courses to deepen regulatory, analytical and technical aspects regarding food contact materials
• customized packages for both MOCA producers and food companies in our offices or in your company
• training courses concerning the organoleptic defect with possible panel training
IRCPack experts are ready to study customized packages according to your needs.
Custom packages for:
• MOCA producers
• Food companies
• General and specific regulation of food contact materials and objects
⋅ Regolamento 1935/04/CE
⋅ Field of application
⋅ General requirements for MOCA
⋅ Declarations of conformity
• Groups of materials and objects governed by specific EU and Italian national measures
⋅ Regulation 10/2011/EC and subsequent updates regarding plastic materials and objects intended to come into contact with food products
⋅ Regulation 1895/05/CE on the restriction of the use of some epoxy derivatives in materials and objects intended to come into contact with food products
⋅ DM 21/03/1973: specific Italian national measures for paper and cardboard, regenerated cellulose, glass, stainless steel, plastic materials, rubbers, ceramics.
• Purpose of the course: define the criteria for selecting and training a panel for the evaluation of sensorial suitability of primary/secondary packaging intended for food packaging
• Panel training: with packaging in relation to the reference standards UNI 1230 and 10192 for the organoleptic evaluation according to Art. 3 of the Reg. 1935/2004/EC
• The training includes a theoretical part and a practice, in which the methodologies will illustrated and consequently the exemplary sensory tests on samples with different sensory profiles will carried out
• During the course the necessary standards for panel training will be provided
Possibility to carry out parallel tests at a distance of time between IRCPack and your company on the same samples, in order to evaluate a correct alignment of the panel.
Contact us to request a personalized quote.